A third-party MÖRK BORG zine with 36+ pages worth of content, including new ways to die, new ways to kill, weapons, armor (and spiky armor!), random tables, runic powers, lots of teeth, torture and pstress, so many cults and cultists, a way to become like a god, and too many fonts.
- "The Börk Morgue Cvlt" is an apocalyptic adventure that sends the PCs to a morgue in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead to free trapped souls from a wretched existence!
- "Fvcking with the Dice" is a short essay about alternative bonuses, penalties, and ways to handle tests when rolling the dice.
- "Heavy Metal Reforged" introduces new weapons, armor, and a couple of combat options. Meet Svara the heretical blacksmith and convince her to stick some spikes on your armor. It's a doom metal fashion must!
- "Scars and Other Ways to Break" adds more guts to being broken, letting a near-death experience leave you infected, disturbed, mutilated, and more!
- "Dental Manvscript" has been tidied-up from the original version. Suffer toothworm, replace your wisdom teeth with charisma teeth, and so on.
- "Cultists of Dying Gods" has been tidied-up from the original version. So many cultists to use and abuse alongside guidelines for torture and pstress.
- "Seven Palms for Seven Psalms" has been tidied-up from the original version. Meet a friend who has been dying to meet you, and you as the player can play some games with your hands to delay the inevitable.
- "The Odic Force" contains ten new runic Powers from seafaring worshipers of dead gods. Use tainted life energy to shift your shape or summon a stallion made of crackling violet energy! And other weird things.
- "Trapped in a Mauß Borg" is a scenario inspired by Isaac Williams' Mausritter. Stumble upon some strange mice and become like a god to them.
- "Hand of Zauberei" is a special gauntlet that can reach into the realm of spirits and tear out the souls of others! For a price, of course. Several random tables! And a burbling jabborgmörky?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.