Customer Holds Policy / FAQ
If you aren’t ready to ship yet, we’ll hold your order for up to a year!
How do I place an order on hold?
- Enable customer holds by logging in to your account and visiting your account page.
- After enabling holds, you will be able to select Customer Hold at checkout. Please keep in mind that when you eventually ship your holds, standard flat-rate shipping applies.
How do I see my current holds?
- All of your holds will be listed on your account page. If you just placed an order for customer hold, please allow 5-10 minutes for your order to show up.
How do I release/ship my holds?
- When you're ready to ship, visit your account page and click the button that says Ship all Holds. Standard flat-rate shipping applies to all shipments.
How much does it cost to ship my entire hold order?
- We use flat rate shipping, please see our shipping policy to determine your shipping cost.
How long does it take for my order to ship after I release it?
- When holds are released, the order is treated just like any other and will be processed right away. Please see our shipping policy for an ETA.
How long can I hold items?
- Orders can be held for up to 1 year.
- If a held order is approaching the 1 year mark, we'll contact you via the e-mail associated with the order to arrange shipping.
- If an order still hasn’t shipped after being on hold for 1 year, it may be cancelled or shipped immediately without customer request.
Can I add more items to my hold?
- Yes! Any held items, including pre-orders and backorders that have arrived, can be combined and shipped together.
Can I cancel an order that is on hold? Are there any cancellation fees?
- To cancel a Customer Hold order, e-mail us at: email@example.com
- If the order is being packed or has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
- Orders placed for Customer Hold can be cancelled for a full refund back to the original payment method within 30 days of being placed, less the transaction fee (2.5%)
- For orders held for more than 30 days, refunds are given via Gift Card only and are subject to a 10% restock fee.
Who is eligible for customer holds?
- At this time, customer holds are available for customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. states.
If you have any questions or feedback, we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org