The new Doomtown: Weird West Edition Base Set for Doomtown! This is for entry level players and includes 2x of each card, enough to build at least 3 playable decks. One Base Set is all you need to have fun!!! We recommend purchasing 2 Base Sets to be able to build all of the factions and accommodate up to 6 players.
- 544 total cards, including 280 different cards, 38 new cards, 66 updated cards, and 157 reprinted cards
- 6 full-bleed faction leaders, 1 revised dude, 3 cards with Tombstone art, and 6 tarot-sized outfits
- Punchboard tokens for ghost rock, control, influence, bullets, and more
- Revamped rulebook, including rules for Automaton, Boss Battle, and Town Square Scenario variants
- 4 Town Square cards: Gomorra, Tombstone, Deadwood, and Shooting Range
- 11 Event Cards and 1 dude for Boss Battle
In Deadwood, South Dakota, Eagle Woman That All Looks at tries to enforce a fragile treaty. Hao-T'e Zui's Anarchists fight for the townsfolk that E.B. Farnum's consortium of Entrepreneurs are trying to drive out of business. Bass Reeves, the West's most prominent Marshal, arrives in pursuit of the notorious outlaw, Jessica Patchett, who's trying to escape her bloody past. And out in the Badlands, Ursula's cult prepares to summon the power of the great Worm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.