In Ironsworn: Starforged, you are a spaceborne hero sworn to undertake perilous quests. You will explore uncharted space, unravel the secrets of a mysterious galaxy, and build bonds with those you meet on your travels. Most importantly, you will swear iron vows and see them fulfilled—no matter the cost.
Starforged is a standalone follow-up to the Ironsworn tabletop roleplaying game. Experience with Ironsworn is not required to play. Starforged builds on Ironsworn's award-winning innovations to chart a path into an exciting new frontier.
There are three ways to play:
- Guided: One or more players take the role of their characters, while a guide moderates the session.
- Co-Op: You and one or more friends play to overcome challenges and complete quests. No guide required.
- Solo: You portray a lone character driven to fulfill vows in a dangerous galaxy. Good luck!
The full colour Deluxe Edition Rulebook totals 404 pages (159mm x 235mm), and is lavishly illustrated by lead artist Joshua Meehan and others.
- Story-driven mechanics to put your character at the center of their quest-driven adventures.
- Inspiring campaign launch exercises to build your setting, create your character, and set off into a universe of perils and opportunities.
- Creative prompts to eliminate game prep and push your adventures forward—with or without a guide.
- System-agnostic generators for on-the-fly discoveries of spaceborne locations, planets, settlements, people, creatures, starships, foreboding derelicts, ancient alien vaults, and more.
- Extensive advice, examples, and options for exploring the story of your characters and their fateful vows.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.